Last modified: November 18, 2019
R & R Provision Co. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“we”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy (“Policy”). This Policy describes the way we collect, store, use, and disclose certain information from our users and customers.
This Policy applies to the website www.rrprovisionco.com (the “Website”) and the goods purchased via the Website (the “Goods”). This Policy does not apply to information you provide to or that is collected by any third party, including third-party websites and platforms.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information. By using our Website, and ordering the Goods via the Website, you agree to the collection and use of your information under this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Website or purchase the Goods via the Website.
We may change this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we revise this Policy means you accept those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us when you use or access the Website, register on the Website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to our newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our including: (1) your name; (2) your physical address; (3) telephone number; (4) email address; (5) credit or debit card number; and (6) geolocation data.
Automatically Collected Information Through our Website
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include details of your visit to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the browser name/type, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Remarketing Cookies. Our Website may use third-party vendor remarketing tracking cookies from Google, Facebook and/or LinkedIn, which means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on those third-party networks. We do not collect any personally identifiable information through the use of these third-party advertising systems. Cookies are placed on devices in order to serve ads based on visits to our websites. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our Goods to those who have shown interest in them.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (such as verifying system and server integrity). By using our Website, you consent to the access of and use of web beacons to collect and receive information.
Third Party Information Collection.
Certain third parties, such as Google, LinkedIn and Facebook, may use web beacons that communicate information from your device to a server in order to, for example, provide measurement services and show visitors content and interest-based ads on sites across the internet. Pixels can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the pixel, and the IP address of your device. By accessing and using our Site(s), you consent to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, pixels, and other information on your devices. You also consent to the access and use of such cookies, local storage technologies, and pixels to collect and receive information by the third parties referenced above, including Google, LinkedIn and Facebook and their respective affiliates.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using Google Ad Settings at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/authenticated. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/ or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add On at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information about how you may opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from LinkedIn may be found by visiting LinkedIn Advertising Preferences at https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising.
Information about how you may opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from Facebook may be found by Facebook Ad Preferences at https://www.facebook.com/help/109378269482053/?helpref=hc_fnav.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- To service providers, payment processors, and others that assist us in sending you emails, newsletters, or other correspondence for which you have opted-in,
- With your consent,
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us related to the Goods and for billing and collection.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our or our customers’ or third parties’ rights, property, health, or safety, including to report suspected criminal activity.
If we undergo or evaluate undergoing a business transition, like a merger, acquisition, or sale, we may disclose or transfer all of your information, including your personal information, to the successor organization. We will make reasonable efforts to inform our users of the business transition before transferring your personal information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device to third parties. See Third Party Information Collection. We may also disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual to third-party service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Website feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We will ask for your consent before we collect or use your information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the address in the Contact Us section. Any withdrawal of consent is effective on a going-forward basis and will not impact our activities while relying on your consent.
You can choose whether or not to give us personal information requested. See Information You Provide to Us. However, if you decide not to give us certain personal information that we request, we may not be able to provide the Goods you request.
You can also choose to:
- Browse our Website without providing any personal information although some information is automatically collected. See Automatically Collected Information Through Our Website.
- Opt out of receiving our emails, newsletters, and other electronic correspondence from us by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the message or by emailing us at the address in the Contact Us section.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used and you should refer to their policies and procedures on how you can exercise your choices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can request access to and correct your personal information by emailing us at the address provided in the Contact Us section. To submit a request to access or correct your personal information, please submit include your name and describe specifically the information that you would like to access or correct so that we may respond promptly. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for you.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access portions of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your information to us, we may transfer your information to the United States and process it there.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Goods are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address provided in the Contact Us section.
Additional Rights and Choices for California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Privacy Notice for California Residents.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to notify us about your belief that we may have information from or about a child under 13, contact us at: